On 06 Nov 2019, General Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: GFN) changed -1.92% to recent value of $10.24. The stock transacted 48071 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 32.48K shares. It spotted trading -34.52% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 47.23% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
General Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: GFN) recently reported its consolidated financial results for the first quarter ended September 30, 2019.
First Quarter 2020 Highlights
- Leasing revenues were $58.9M, contrast to $58.3M for the first quarter of fiscal year 2019 .
- Leasing revenues, not including the oil and gas sector and foreign currency exchange rates, increased by 14% over the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Leasing revenues comprised 67% of total non-manufacturing revenues versus 62% for the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Total revenues were $89.9M, contrast to $97.8M for the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $25.1M, contrast to $27.0M for the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin was 28% for both periods.
- Net income attributable to ordinary shareholders was $5.0M, or $0.16 per diluted share, contrast to a net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of $9.1M, or $0.33 per diluted share, for the first quarter of fiscal year 2019. Included in these results were a non-cash benefit of $1.0M and a non-cash charge of $12.4M in fiscal years 2020 and 2019, respectively, for the change in valuation of stand-alone bifurcated derivatives.
- Average fleet unit utilization was 77%, contrast to 81% in the first quarter of fiscal year 2019.
- Consistent with our organic growth strategy, we opened one greenfield location in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Surpassed 100,000 units in combined lease fleet.
GFN has a gross margin of 49.00% and an operating margin of 16.30% while its profit margin remained -2.90% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 68.60% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 10.00%. The company has 29.9M of outstanding shares and 14.51M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was # ref that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 10.86% from the mean of 20 days, 16.22% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 16.88% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 4.38%, 23.52% for month and YTD performance remained 1.29%.