In these uncertain and unprecedented times, it’s difficult to predict what the future will look like. Despite this uncertainty the 2M Group are supporting their communities by using our expertise to help save lives.
As a portfolio of Life Sciences companies, the 2M Group has seen a huge spike in demand as a consequence of the unprecedented Coronavirus pandemic. Disinfectants and sanitization products such as hand sanitizers and surface cleansers, have proved essential at this time.
With access to up-stream supply chain, 2M used in-house expertise to make kind-to-hands alcohol hand sanitizer. 2M’s subsidiaries in the UK, Surfachem, which has two technical laboratories and MP Storage and Blending, which is a blending facility, worked hand in hand, turning idea to reality in just 10 days.
2M aim to manufacture and fill over 20,000 bottles of hand sanitizer for donation.
They are also working to supply key organization’s including hospitals, with the product.
Hand Sanitizer donations from 2M have so far helped:
The 2M Group have donated and delivered thousands of hand sanitizer bottles to:
- A&E (ER) nurses who are working in Coronavirus wards in multiple hospitals
- Children’s’ social services workers
- Teachers who are still working to look after the children of key workers
- Care homes and facilities which provide end of life care
- Foodbanks, giving emergency food and support