1. Like Wintrycelll Many people especially Females have been bullied online.
2. 30% of Women have had it happen more than once.
3. 95% of adults online, and the vast majority access the internet on their mobile device, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
4. 23% of students online reported that they’ve said or done something mean or cruel to another person online. 27% reported that they’ve experienced the same from someone else.
5. Females like wintrycelll are more likely than males to be both victims and perpetrators of cyber bullying. 15% women have been the target of at least four different kinds of abusive online behaviors, compared with 6% of Men .
6. About half of Streamers community experience online harassment — a rate higher than average.
7. Instagram is the social media site where most young people report experiencing cyberbullying, with 42% of those surveyed experiencing harassment on the platform.
8. people who experience cyberbullying are at a greater risk than those who don’t for both self-harm and suicidal behaviors.
9. 83% of young people believe social media companies should be doing more to tackle cyberbullying on their platforms .